Thursday, 26 July 2012

Chaos Space Marines: Night Lords Terminator

Today's post is a model from my own collection. I painted this model not as an army piece but to try out a new technique.

I have always like the CSM Night Lords colour scheme, and this model gave me a great chance to try it out. The lightning claws were the new technique for me - and overall I think they turned out really nicely.

I have just recently finished a squad of standard CSMs as well, also dpone in this scheme, as well as a daemon prince.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work! Mind sharing how you painted your gold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply - only just saw your comment - the gold is done with Vallejo Liquid Old Gold and washed with Agrax Earthshade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what is the exact name for that model cuz it's epic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it is the Chaos Space Marines Terminator Lord - comes with lots of options

    ReplyDelete