Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Night Lords biker

It has been far too long since I last updated my blog, but some surgery I had done at the end of November has been preoccupying my time... Sadly, painting has been a pretty rare hobby over the last few weeks. After an excellent start to my recovery, the last few days have taken a very bad turn!

Anyway, I have managed to complete a small piece which is intended as a project rather than a full army - a Night Lords Chaos Marine in a bike. The head is from Kromlech's bionic upgrade bits, which I would recommend, and the rest of the model is quite vanilla.



Other than finishing off some small pieces for myself or commission jobs, my next big project will be a Tyranid army. Very excited to get started on that - it'll feature lots of monstrous creatures, which should be great fun to paint and give me a chance to try some new techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment