Sunday, 30 December 2012

Night Lords Chaos Space Marines

I've been so busy with recovery and Christmas that my painting has suffered... Finally managed to get a few bits done in last couple of days, and hoping to resume regular service!

Hope all had a good Christmas and that New Year will be enjoyable as well.

Today's update is to show some finished Night Lords marines - these are just a small side project, but have been fun to paint.






So what's next? I have a large Tyranid project that I'm excited about, but also a variety of smaller projects I'm working on - including Predator, Batman and of course more Dark Vengeance....

1 comment:

  1. those are some really nice Night Lords you have there buddy, the armour is what it should be dark and sinister, with lighting kept to a minimum, i hate the brighter style you often see and the lightening everywhere, less is always more, especially when painting miniatures

    feel free to check out my page as many a night lord shall be making an appearance over the next few weeks http://waaaaaaagh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete