Tuesday, 26 March 2013

On the workbench: More Belial

Today is show some more work in progress painting I've been doing.

Belial is now highlighted, and his stormbolter arm is finished and attached. Basing is nearly finished as well, which is consistent with the Deathwing Knights I finished recently.


The sword arm is the next piece to be completed. My client and I have been in discussion as to how best to paint this up, as the non-metallic finish of the GW version will be outside of the limits of this project. Two options were either a lightning effect, or alternatively going with standard metal - I think that this idea worked out quite nicely.


Next up will be the (extremely fragile!) back banner, and the (very detailed) shield bit to go on the sword arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment