Today I managed to finish the last Tervigon for the commission I'm working on. As this was the third model, my client and I decided to try something a bit different. The head is actually the Tyrannofex head, and there are a few extra markings on the carapace (such as on the spore chimneys).
I'm pleased with the result and hopefully my client will be as well.
Here is a shot of the whole brood, lead by King Tervikong. Note each has slightly different patterning on the carapace. I also tried to alter the limb posing on each to distinguish them.
Here's a final lost of all five finished monstrous creatures, ready to attack.
The next models on the list are two Carnifexes. It's amazing, when you consider the size and complexity of more recent Games Workshop plastic kits: back a couple of years ago, the Trygon kit was considered huge. And of course, before that, the Carnifex was one of the biggest GW kits.
Looking at the Trygon alongside the Tervigon, the Trygon is starting to look decidedly small! And as I get ready to build the two Carnifexes, they look positively tiny!