This week has been a bit manic with real life, but I have managed to grab a few minutes to do some painting.
I was recently commissioned to paint a model converted by my client - a huge Angron conversion! As you can see, the model is imposing and has been extensively converted - with huge Tyranid wings, a body from a WFB giant, and other misc parts.
Lots more to do on him, but as you can see he is coming together nicely. The armour will be a bronze colour, but I've used Vallejo Tin Bitz as a base coat.
The sword is going to be heavily weathered, and if my client agrees I will be using weathering powders to make it look really nasty. I'd also like to run some rust powder into the joints on the hands, to make the claws look ancient and evil.