Getting pretty Tau'd out, if that is even a phrase!
Crisis Team 2 is now done, save for the possible extra flamers. This team incorporates the test model I completed during the summer, which is actually painted in slightly different reds (but close enough that I didn't want to repaint him!).
Nothing much to report on these dudes, except that I went with a "flying" pose on the team leader. I used the GW painting guide conversion to achieve this, by clipping the legs at the knee then gluing them. It's quite easy but quite effective!
Shame about the arms - I looked online but couldn't find an easy method to repose them, so everyone is stuck with that mono pose…