Sunday, 17 November 2013

Farsight Enclave: Crisis Battlesuit Team 3

Phew! Team 3 now incoming… Getting quite tired of doing this suits, so will probably take a break with some other models after this unit.

For some reason, this guy is my favourite so far - he just looks a bit more threatening than the others!


A slightly more dynamic pose for this model, although seeing the photo makes me realise I must tidy up the leg joint…


The final member is the victim of a little mistake! I cut and reposed his leg, but accidentally glued it on the wrong way round! Ironically, I think it looks better like this. Once I realise what I had done, I looked back over some of the other Crisis suit models and found that I had actually done this a few times…


Here's a picture of the team assembled.


No comments:

Post a Comment