Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Blightwheel Miniatures: Knight Squire, aka Mecha Pilot

Today I finished painting a small side project: a Blightwheel Miniatures Mecha Pilot

I decided to add this model to my collection because it fits the style of the GW Imperial Knights so well. Although his official designation is a Mecha Pilot, I've dubbed him a Knight Squire. He will make an ideal objective model in a 40k game!


Plenty of nice detail on this piece, down to the bag that he carries. It's a shame more companies don't make non-combatant miniatures like this: it's just a nice model to paint up! I added a lightnin-bolt symbol of the shoulder plate as a finishing touch.


1 comment:

  1. Really nice job on the drapery. Use of shades and highlights really make them pop. Choice of colors go well together to boot. That is one nice objective marker :)

    ReplyDelete