Sunday, 5 July 2015

Batman Miniatures Game: The Huntress

Last Batman model for a few weeks today...

The Huntress is another heroine I wasn't too familiar with, but having seen the release really wanted to try painting up. Have to say, this is probably one of my favourite Knight Models figures!


As ever, the detail is superb and the cape sculpting is really nice. There's also lots of detail on the boots and gauntlets.


The addition of the brickwork on the base is a nice touch. I hear that Knight Models figures now come with resin sculpted bases as well, so that's another reason to buy into the range.


I have two unpainted Batman models staring at me from my painting desk: Alfred (who came with the Batman rulebook) and the Swamp Thing. I'm going to park Alfred for a while (sorry, fella, just not feeling the urge to paint you!) and try something new on Swamp Thing. He is a huge piece of metal, and I'm going to really emphasise his swampy nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment