Friday, 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas! And now for some Age of Sigmar Bloodreavers...

Merry Christmas one and all! I hope that you are having a relaxing, enjoyable and loving Christmas with friends and loved ones.

And to celebrate this occasion, I'm now posting an (almost) finished unit of Bloodreavers...


The Bloodreavers are slightly less detailed than the rest of the Khorne models, but that's actually a good thing as it gives some variation. They reminded me a lot of earlier versions of Chaos Warriors (I can still remember one of my first GW Christmases, playing HeroQuest: a game which featured lots of Chaos Warriors). I've still to finish the "command group" (the horn blower, icon bearer and champion) but will probably get to that in the new year... 

Age of Sigmar burnout means I'm definitely going to take a break now, and focus on doing some 40k models...

Happy Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment