Today I managed to finish some amendments to the Eldar Wave Serpent I recently painted.
As with most commission pieces, my client reviewed the images and requested a couple of changes. I'm always willing to work with a client like this, and ensure that we end up with a piece that we both like!
Here's an overview of the Serpent. My client requested that the turret casing be painted in the same colour as the rest of the chassis, which I think works really well.
I also sharpened up the highlights on the shield spines. Photographing black or very dark colours is always challenging, so the highlights are perhaps a bit more obvious than these images, but I made them a bit more pronounced.
Another shot of the Serpent. I added does more obvious weathering, by adding (and exaggerating) the staining around the gem-stones etc.
Another shot of the revised chassis...
And a final shot of the Serpent, but side on.
Next up will probably be a squad of Dire Avengers.